Laser Surgery in Washington DC
Before & After Photos of Wrinkle Removal
The Washington Institute for Mouth, Face, and Jaw Surgery provides various forms of laser surgery to remove wrinkles, facial lesions, and oral lesions . The doctors have been leaders in their profession, having taught these techniques to hundreds of oral and maxillofacial surgeons and physicians .
The removal of facial lesions can include:
- Moles (Nevi)
- Other Benign and Malignant Lesions, including removal of:
- Flat Pigmented (Sun Spots) Areas
- Seborrheic Keratoses
- Solar Keratoses
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Tags
- Telangiectasias (Blood Vessels)
Laser surgery in the removal of oral lesions offers many advantages, including no need for sutures (usually), a less invasive procedure, and less pain and bleeding. The types of lesions that respond well to laser surgery include:
- Aphthous Ulcers and Erosive Lichen Planus. Patients frequently become pain-free following exposure to the laser.
- Benign Lesions, including:
- Hemangiomas (Tumors That Contain Blood Vessels)
- Hypertrophic Frenums
- Premalignant Lesions, including Leukoplakia, which may be a precursor for cancer, or may actually be a malignant lesion. Removal of this tissue with the laser is the MOST IDEAL METHOD of treatment.
- Selected Malignant Tumors
Before and After Eyelid Wrinkle Removal with the Laser
Pre- and Post Operative Laser Removal of Wrinkles Around the Mouth